Rahaa takaisin ostoksistasi - Ostohyvitys.fi

Friday, April 17, 2015

Determine Important Things in Life

Take a deep breath. 
Close your eyes. 
Take a deeper breath. 
Imagine yourself at your deathbed. 
Here comes your last breath. 
But before you take your last breath, travel back in time and reflect on your life. 
Hold on. 

What Really Counts


At your deathbed you finally know what is really important and what isn't. What advice would you give the young you? Write it down. Think of advice considering both your personal and professional life. You don't have to impress anyone else at your deathbed, you only want to feel happy about the life you've lived. Take your time, consider the things that really count. Take your own advice by heart. 


Don't get Stuck in the Future - Live Now


Find happiness in your everyday life. Seek meaning in everything you do now. Strive for the life you want but also remember to appreciate everything you have. You might already have everything that really matters. Have you remembered to thank your loved ones today? 


Jump In!


It's easy to tell you to follow your dreams. So, follow your dreams! 
I know, this one is the hard part. You need to actually give your dreams a chance, give it a try and be pleasantly surprised of the outcome. 

Sitting next to you on your deathbed, I can promise you, we will remember with happiness those moments when we followed our dreams. It doesn't matter, whether we actually achieved them, at least we had fun trying. Would you rather say "I tried!" instead of, "Why didn't I?"


Ask yourself this: 

If I stay in my present position, what makes me stay? 
Is this the same answer I would give at my deathbed? 
Am I happy? 

If you want to make a new beginning, look at the end of your time. And then decide, what to do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment