Rahaa takaisin ostoksistasi - Ostohyvitys.fi

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A more Philosophical view



Why should you start your own blog?

Blogging is serious business. It takes a lot of effort and time. One is always thinking of new ideas to write about, and what would interest people to read.

My journey is only in the beginning. Already, I've had to think about my motives. What do I want to achieve? How can I best serve you, My Reader, and compel you to take this journey with me.

I'm just a simple girl trying to find my place in this great place that is the Internet.
I want to learn how to success and stand on my own two feet. I also want to help you to gain confidence to maybe one day follow your dreams.

In the beginning is the heart. Without putting your heart into what you do, you can't success. You need to feel passionately about things you blog about. Passion drives you to open your blog every day and start writing.

Write what you know. Learning is ok, describing the process you are going to is also ok. You need to want to seek knowledge so you can spread your wisdom to others. Strive not to spread misconceptions, only tell the truth and how you came to it. Read a lot.

Separate yourself from other blogs. Keep the outlay of your blog simple and reader-friendly. Invest in the content of your text to attract more readers. You can't write about everything, so choose your story wisely.

Do not loose faith. There are days, when you feel discouraged and think no one cares. But there are also days, when you meet a random person, who becomes your biggest fan.

Reaching for your dream is hard work. Take the risk and dive in.



No comments:

Post a Comment