Rahaa takaisin ostoksistasi - Ostohyvitys.fi

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Working for Helion

For the last days I've been hitting the pavement and doing some serious mystery shopping for Helion.

I must say, this has been one of the most fun tasks. All it required was to visit certain stores on a certain day between 12-18pm. Before or after the visit I was also required to take a picture of the front of the store for proof of visit. I also took pictures of any material I was given during the visit.

I applied for a few available evaluations and first got accepted to do two of them. I completed them both during the same day and sent my evaluation back to Helion.
Then I contacted my country manager and asked to do some more work. He kindly agreed and sent me three more evaluations, which I happily completed.

Once Helion reads your evaluation, they might contact you to complete some of the answers if they find them incomplete. Once all evaluations are completed and submitted, all you do is wait for your payment.

Did I mention that by now I have done seven visits lasting approximately 20 minutes and earned 140 € in total. Of course filling the evaluation takes some time depending on how fast and well you can write. All together, I have found this a fun and easy way to earn easy money.

Hopefully Helion will have new tasks soon.

P.S. There are still open evaluations in certain cities for this task, so if you're in Finland, apply now! For everyone else, Helion work in over 100 countries, so I'm sure there will be fun tasks in your own country too



No comments:

Post a Comment